Irish Lotto (Including Plus 1 + 2)
The three Irish Lotto draws (Irish Lotto, Plus 1 and Plus 2) take place every Wednesday and Saturday evening.
How it works:
- The game is based on the same format as the SA Lotto, however there are 2 balls less in the Irish lotto.
- You can bet separately on Irish lotto, Plus 1 and Plus 2. This gives you a greater chance of winning!
- All 3 draws have one ball set made up of 47 balls.
- Seven numbers are drawn: the first six are the main numbers, drawn from a pool of balls numbered between 1 and 47, after which the seventh ball is then drawn from the remaining 41 numbers and acts as the Bonus Ball.
- These draws close at 21h40.
- The results are published at 23h30 the same night. Results can also be found on our Facebook and Twitter result pages.
|Bet Option||Odds||Bet R10 & Win|
|3 Numbers||375/1||R3 750|
|4 Numbers||3000/1||R30 000|
|Bonus Ball Lo - Hi||NA||NA|
|Bonus Ball Single||4/1||R40|
|Pick the Bonus Ball||43/1||R430|
Get results for the Irish Lotto (and Plus 1+2) here: https://irish.national-lottery.com/results
|Bet on Lucky Numbers now with Hollywoodbets.net. Click here to Register Now!|