FICA Documents and How to Submit Them

How to FICA your Hollywoodbets Account - Jerry Sikhosana and Brian Baloyi

Learn about what FICA documents are, and how you can submit yours to activate your Hollywoodbets account. Learn more below:

I need to submit FICA documents.  What do these comprise of?

All Hollywoodbets accounts are by law required to have FICA documents of the account holder.  FICA comprises of a copy of an identity document as well as a proof of residence. Once we have received these documents, we can activate your account.

Submit your FICA documents today and get a R100 betting voucher! Click here to learn more.

You can submit your documents via:
FICA Self-Service Website - Upload Yourself! *NEW
Email -
Drop Off - At your nearest Hollywoodbets branch.

Please follow the below list to see the accepted documents you can submit:


Proof of Identity:
  • ID copy, Passport or Driver’s License 
  • Identity Documents must be clear i.e. the information and photo must be visible.

Checklist for proof of address:
  • Initials on the proof of address must correspond with the ID book 
  • A client proof of address must contain the residential address only (Postal address not acceptable)
  • Proof of address must have a date (If it does not contain a date it will not be accepted)
  • If a client stays with their parent/renting, the parent must fill in a confirmation form stating that they reside with the client/renting. This form must be accompanied by proof of residence under the owner of the residence.

Accepted proof of  address:
  • Utility Bill (less than 3 months old)
  • Bank statement (Less than 3 months old)
  • A lease or rental agreement (Less than 1 year old)
  • A municipal rate & taxes invoice (less than 3 months old)
  • Mortgage statement (less than 6 months old)
  • Telephone account or other fixed-line provider (less than 3 months old 
  • An official tax return (less than 1 year old)
  • A recent life insurance policy issued by an insurance company (Less than 1 year)
  • Recent correspondence from a body corporate or share-block association (Less than 1 year)
  • A valid television license documents (Less than 1 year)
  • A registered residential address confirmation inserted in the customers Identity Documents 
  • Recent motor vehicle license or documentation(Less than 1 year)
  • A letter from a Municipal authority confirming that an individual is permitted to reside on communal land (Less than 3 months)
  • If you currently live with someone, and your proof of residence is in someone else's name, you will need to fill out a Co-Habitation Form and submit with your FICA documents. Download the form by clicking the link HERE

For more information please contact our FICA team on 087 353 7634, or email them