All you need to know about our 2021 Olympics Predictor Game.
1. Entries must be received before the first games of the Olympics for the overall prize and every Soccer Olympic round shown under the predictor games for Hollywoodbets. Hollywoodbets accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Hollywoodbets by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must predict the results of all games selected by Hollywoodbets every week.
3. Points will be awarded as per odds of the selected Soccer Olympic game for 2021 Predictor game and the amount of gold medals received.
4. Only entries made on the official Hollywoodbets Chalkline website will be considered as valid.
5. Only one entry per person, per game week will be counted as valid.
6. The entrant who amasses the most points in any particular game week will be the weekly winner. The entrant who amasses the most points overall at the end of the Olympics games will be announced as the overall winner.
7. Should there be a ties in these regards, a Random number Generator will be used to get the winner between the entrants.
8. The weekly winner will receive a R500 betting Voucher.
9. The overall prize winner will receive a R2000 betting Voucher for the Entrant who predicts the country with the most Gold medals.
10. Weekly winner will be announced the day after the last selected game played or every Monday after the selected Games if the last game was on a Sunday for the Olympics Predictor games.
11. The overall winner will be announced 9th of August (Monday).
12. Hollywoodbets’ decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence related to entry will be considered.
13. Should Hollywoodbets be unable to contact the winner within three days then the runner-up will be selected as the winner.
14. Winners will be notified via a telephonic call.
15. Should you win a prize in this competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including but not limited to providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery. Winnings will be paid via EFT (if its a cash prize) or in your Hollywoodbets account.
16. By entering your predictions, you agree to grant Hollywoodbets the non-exclusive right to publish, feature, reproduce and use it for any purpose at any time in any of its publications, websites and associated media outlets, in existence now or later.
17. Hollywoodbets reserves the right to revoke this promotion at any time and without cause or notice.
18. Hollywoodbets reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time and without cause or notice.
19. In order to participate, the individual must be over the age of 18.
20. Every entrant participating in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
21. This competition is not open to Hollywoodbets, Racing Distribution, Winning Media or Star Merchant employees as well as employees of Hollywoodbets managed entities.
22. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from, and against, any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to, or arising out of, or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).