Lightning Roulette Guide
Lightning Roulette puts an electrifying spin on the more traditional version of the game. Here we’ll explain everything you need to know about the game including the rules, how to play and more!
How does Lightning Roulette work differ from regular Roulette?
Lightning Roulette offers players a unique experience that combines traditional European Roulette with a gameshow element that randomly applies massive multipliers on straight-up numbers. These multipliers can be as low as 50x or as high as 500x.
It’s also worth mentioning that the straight-up payouts differ slightly from European Roulette. In Lightning Roulette the straight-up payout is 29/1 with up to five random win multipliers where as European Roulette offers payouts of 35/1.
Other than that, the wheel doesn’t differ at all with one zero present and even-money bets still paying out at 1/1. This means that players can take all of the inside and outside bets they’re used to with European Roulette, however, it’s important to note that multipliers only apply to straight-up bets.
How to play Lightning Roulette
The great thing about Lightning Roulette is that it’s fast-paced, so won’t spend much time twiddling your thumbs waiting for a new game to start. A new game round starts every 40 seconds. Below, we’ll break down exactly what each game round entails.
- The betting round gets underway, with players given 20 seconds to place their bets on a digital board that appears on the bottom of the screen.
- Once the betting round ends, up to the excitement ramps up as the lightning round kicks off. Here, up to five different numbers will be struck by lightning. These numbers will have random multipliers applied to them (up to 500x).
- The croupier/host then releases the ball as the camera switches to a view looking down at the wheel, giving players a great view of the action.
- All winning bets are immediately paid out, and if you’re lucky enough to have bet on a number that’d been struck by the lightning, the applicable multiplier will be applied to your winnings.
Take a look at how the game round works below
Some things to keep in mind when it comes to Lightning Roulette with Hollywoodbets
There are a few things that players need to keep in mind when it comes to playing Lightning Roulette:
- The maximum payout when playing Lightning Roulette with Hollywoodbets is a massive R5 000 000 (R5 million).
- The minimum bet is R2 while the maximum bet allowed on Lightning Roulette with Hollywoodbets is R20 000.
- You can take any type of bet you’d ordinarily be able to take when playing European Roulette, however, the multipliers only apply to straight-up bets – these are bets where chips are placed on any single number including zero.
Lightning Roulette is a unique live dealer game that offers players the chance to cash in on massive payouts of up to R5 000 000. The game forms part of Hollywoodbets’ Evolution offering, which includes hundreds of different casino game tables and gameshows.
If Lightning Roulette isn’t up your alley and you prefer the more traditional forms of the game, we’re got you covered! We offer over 15 tables including Double Ball Roulette, French Roulette, American Roulette, Auto Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Speed Roulette and more!