Lotto Guide: UK 49 Afternoon & Evening
Everything that you need to know about the UK 49 Afternoon and Evening Lucky Numbers draws with Hollywoodbets. Learn more about betting odds, results and other additional info here.
UK 49s Afternoon and Evening – 6/49
- The UK 49s draws are two of the most popular here at Hollywoodbets. The draws take place twice daily (Afternoon and Evening) from Monday through to Sunday.
- The game is based on the “one ball set” format, similar to the SA Lotto.
- This means six regular balls are drawn from a pool of 49, after which a “Booster Ball” is drawn from the remaining balls in the set.
- There is no seperate ball set for the “Booster Ball”.
- The afternoon draw closes 13:45 during daylight savings (between the last Sunday of March and the last Sunday of October) and 14:45 outside of the daylight savings period. Learn more about these time changes here.
- The evening draw closes at 18:45 during daylight savings and 19:45 outside of daylight savings period.
- Results are published 30 minutes after betting closes for each draw.
You have the following betting options available:
|Main Draw Set (1-49 including BONUS)|
|Bet Option||Odds||Bet R10 & Win|
|1 Ball (Main Set & Bonus)||11/2||R55|
|2 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||52/1||R520|
|3 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||400/1||R4 000|
|4 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||4 000/1||R40 000|
|5 Balls (Main Set & Bonus)||50 000/1||R500 000|
|Bonus Ball Set|
|Bet Option||Odds||Bet R10 & Win|
|1 Ball (Bonus)||45/1||R450|
|Bonus Ball Odd||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball Even||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball High||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball Low||9/10||R9|
|Bonus Ball Single||17/4||R42.50|
How to play UK 49s
The two UK 49s draws share the exact same mechanics, so you needn’t worry about the afternoon draw differing at all from the evening draw.
Remember that all of the balls in this game are drawn from the same set of 49. This means that once the six regular balls are drawn, the bonus ball is drawn from the balls remaining in the set.
In order for you to win, whichever number/s you choose needs to be drawn. If you pick one number, it needs to be drawn in order for you to win. If you pick three numbers, all three must be drawn in order for your bet to win.
Take a look at some examples below:
For playing the 49s teatime lottery, you need to draw six numbers and one booster number from a lot of 1 to 49 numbers. It completely depends on you whether you want to play a 6 number draw or a 7 number draw. The seven number draw includes a Booster ball that will increase your chances of winning the lottery.
Choose 1 number between 1-49. If your chosen number is drawn as the Bonus Ball, you are a winner! You will win 45 x the amount you played.
- Playing R10 will win you R450 PLUS you get back the R10 you played.
Total amount won = R460
3 BALLS (MAIN SET & BONUS)
Choose 3 numbers between 1-49. If your chosen numbers are drawn as the across the main draw AS WELL AS the Bonus Ball draw, you are a winner! You will win 400 x the amount you played.
- Playing R10 will win you R4 000 PLUS you get back the R10 you played.
Total amount won = R4 010
BONUS BALL ODD
If you take this bet, you will only win if the Bonus Ball is odd. Any even numbers will see the bet lose. If you win, you will get back 0.9 x the amoun that you played.
- Playing R10 will win you R9 PLUS you get back the R10 you played.
Total amount won = R19
How to find UK49 Lotto results:
Results are usually published 30 minutes after the draw and below are the recommended websites for your SA lotto results.