Hollywoodbets Spina Zonke Jackpot Race
Hollywoodbets will be giving away R4.5 million over the course of 13 Jackpot Race events in October 2022. Mark your diaries, because September is jam-packed with Jackpot Race action!
October Spina Zonke Jackpot Race Schedule
We’ll be giving away a massive R4 500 000 in Jackpot Race prize money over the course of October 2022. These Spina Zonke Jackpot Races will take place every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
The Friday Jackpot Races will see R500 000 given away while Saturday’s and Wednesday’s prizemoney will be set at R250 000 each. Remember to check back here from time to time as the amount of the Jackpot can change.
|Date||Total Prize Money|
|Saturday 1 October||R500 000|
|Wednesday 5 October||R250 000|
|Friday 7 October||R250 000|
|Saturday 8 October||R500 000|
|Wednesday 12 October||R250 000|
|Friday 14 October||R250 000|
|Saturday 15 October||R500 000|
|Wednesday 19 October||R250 000|
|Friday 21 October||R250 000|
|Saturday 22 October||R500 000|
|Wednesday 26 October||R250 000|
|Friday 28 October||R250 000|
|Saturday 29 October||R500 000|
What is the Spina Zonke Jackpot Race?
The Jackpot Race sees Hollywoodbets give away massive cash prizes to Spina Zonke players during pre-determined dates and times throughout the week. These cash prizes are awarded separately to any money that players win by simply playing the games.
Jackpot Races take place three times every week on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. However, there are seasonal events at certain times of the year where races take place on several consecutive days.
So how does it work? The Jackpot Race will get underway at 20:30. Players must spin for a minimum of R2 if they’d like to be eligible for the Jackpot Race prizes.
The Jackpot will hit at a random time between 20:30 and 22:30. The player who spins first (for R2 or more) after the random Jackpot payout time will win the evening’s grand prize. The second player will win the second prize and so on and so forth.
Winnings will be sent to the winner’s Hollywoodbets account. This amount can be withdrawn in part or in full and can be used to continue playing Spina Zonke or any of Hollywoodbets’ other Casino Games or Sports Betting offerings.
The Jackpot Race is only available on certain Spina Zonke games. See the list below:
|Spina Zonke Jackpot Race Games|
|Wealth Inn||Hot Hot Hollywoodbets|
|Hot Hot Fruit||Mystic Fortune Deluxe|
|Wild Trucks||5 Lucky Lions|
|New Years Bash||Fa Cai Shen|
|Egyptian Dreams Deluxe||Nine Tails|
|Santa's Village||Lantern Luck|
|Lucky Darian||Knockout Football Rush|
|Four Divine Beasts||Nuwa|
|Return to the Feature||Wizards Want War|
|Lucky Fortune Cat||Calaveras Exploivas|
|Happy Ape||Pumpkin Patch|
|Jellfish Flow||Jellyfish Flow Ultra|
|Mount Mazuma||Marvelous Furlongs|
|Loony Blox||Taberna De Los Muertos|
|Bombs Away||Fa Cai Shen Deluxe|
|Taberna Des Los Muertos Ultra||London Hunter|
|Techno Tumble||Colossal Gems|
|Orbs of Atlantis||Totem Towers|
|Christmas Gift Rush||Naughty Santa|
How are Spina Zonke Jackpot Race winners determined?
It’s pretty simple! Each particular Jackpot Race is set to take place during a certain time period – usually between 20:30 and 22:30 for the standard Races on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Each Jackpot Race has three distinct phases which we’ll breakdown below:
- A graphic will appear at the top of the participating games that will display a countdown timer for the start of the Race as well as the total amount to be won.
- The Race Phase runs between 20:30 – 22:30* on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The Jackpot is guaranteed to trigger before the end of the Race.
- The Payout Phase starts when the Jackpot is triggered. This happens any time between 20:30 – 22:30*.
- Players who place a bet closest to the trigger of the Jackpot will be assigned a winning position in the Race, guaranteed.
- The minimum qualifying bet is R2.
- Jackpot wins are added to your Hollywoodbets balance which can be withdrawn. Jackpots cannot be won during Fun Play or Bonus Play.
- Maximum winnings, including the Jackpot win, cannot exceed the maximum payout.
- Make sure you have funds in your balance to stay in the race as the Jackpot could payout at any time within the jackpot race time.
*This is assuming that the race will be taking place in the standard Wednesday, Friday and Saturday timeslots. Remember that seasonal Jackpot Race events might take place outside of these times.