JIKA Sports offers 11 world-class digital games to keep you at the edge of your seat! Here we'll take a more detailed look at each of these games as well as general betting rules.
Jika soccer makes use of the latest in motion capture technology and high-quality commentary to deliver a realistic football experience to players.
Boasting an advanced game engine and a huge selection of betting markets from English, Italian and Spanish leagues, there is plenty for you to sink your teeth into.
Below we’ll touch on each of the betting markets available.
- Correct score (full time)
- Half-time correct score:
- Match result (1×2):
- Double chance
- Total goals under/over “x”
- Handicap “x”
- Half time/full time (double result)
- Total goals
- Goal Full Time
- Goal Half Time
- 1×2 & BTTS
- 1×2 & under/over “x”
- Team 1 under/over “x” goals
- Team 2 under/over “x” goals
- Team 1 BTS
- Team 2 BTS
- Total goals odd/even
- Time of First Goal
- First team to score
Jika Racing, Jumps, Trotting, Greyhounds and Motor Racing
Hollywoodbets and JIKA Sports offer you the very best in animated horse racing. There are three variants available, namely flat racing, jumps, trotting, Greyhound Racing as well as Motor Racing. Offering dynamic odds on varying field sizes as well as a realistic game engine, it’s almost like spending a day at the races!
Below we’ll take a look at the different betting markets available on JIKA Horse Racing, Jumps, Trotting, Motor Racing and Greyhound Racing.
- Winner: Select a runner to finish first.
- Place: Select a runner to finish first, second or third.
- Two in order: Select two runners to finish first and second in the specified order.
- Two any order: Select two runners to finish first and second any order.
- Two in first three: Two selected runners to finish in the first three places in any order.
- Three in order: Three selections to finish in first, second and third place in the specified order.
- Three in any order: Three runners to finish first, second and third in any order.
JIKA Spin and Win
JIKA Spin and Win is a fun, fast-paced “wheel” game with an extensive range of betting options.
The game wheel is divided into 37 different segments labelled 0-36 with a clapper at the top of the wheel. Whichever segment the clapper comes to a stop in will determine which market/s are winning. Below we’ll take a look at each of the different betting markets available with JIKA Spin and Win.
- Number: Pick any number between 0 and 36.
- Split: Select any two connected numbers.
- Three line: Pick any three numbers in a row.
- Corner: Select and four connected numbers.
- First Four: Pick any four numbers connected (0-1-2-3)
- Line: Any six numbers on two consecutive lines.
- Colour: Pick either red or black.
- Dozens: Pick a number between 1 and 12, 13 and 24 or 25 and 36.
- Odd/even: Pick and odd or even number.
- High/low: Pick a high (19-36) or low (1-18) number.
- Column: Any 12 numbers in the same column.
- Neighbours: This covers five different numbers. The number you choose and the two numbers on either side of it on the wheel.
- Orange sector: Covers numbers 32/15/19/4/21/2 on the wheel.
- Blue sector: Covers numbers 25/17/34/6/27/13 on the wheel.
- Pink sector: 36/11/30/8/23/10 on the wheel.
- Turquoise sector: 5/24/16/33/1/20 on the wheel.
- Yellow sector: 14/31/9/22/18/29 on the wheel.
- White sector: 7/28/12/35/3/26 on the wheel.
JIKA Table Tennis
No need to wait every four years for the Olympics to enjoy the very best in Table Tennis action! JIKA Sports offers you the very best in table tennis. And with short one minute breaks between each new game, the action never stops!
Featuring an ultra-realistic game engine and a wide variety of betting markets, JIKA Table Tennis is as good as the real thing!
Below we’ll take a look at each of the betting markets available for this game.
- Match result: select which player you think will win the game.
- Correct Score: Predict the final game score. Remember that each player can score anywhere within the range of 0-9. There are 16 possible outcomes.
- First to score 1 and 7. Predict the players who will be the first to score one and seven points respectively.
- First to score 1, 3 and 7: Similar to the above bet: predict the player/s who will score 1, 3 and 7 points respectively.
- Win points high/low: Predict the winner of the game and whether the final score will be 7 or more than 7.
- Total points: Predict the combined points scored by both players.
- Longest consecutive points: Predict the longest consecutive points rally in the game.
- Total points odd/even/high/low: Select the group that will be the total points scored by both players at the end of the game. The selections are odd low, even low, odd high and even high.
JIKA Keno offers draws every four minutes that gives players the chance to win by matching up to 10 numbers from 20 that are drawn.
These 20 numbers are drawn from a pool of 80 balls, numbered 1-80. The game makes use of state-of-the-art graphics and atmospheric audio to deliver a world class experience.
We’ll take a look at the available betting markets below.
- Pick 1-10 numbers from 80: Players pick between 1 and 10 numbers from a total of 80. 20 balls are then drawn with players being paid out according to how many of their selections are drawn from the 20.
The player selects Heads if they believe that eleven or more numbers will be drawn in the top half of the Keno grid.
The player selects Evens if they believe ten numbers will be drawn in the top half and ten numbers will be drawn in the bottom half of the Keno grid.
The player selects Tails if they believe that eleven or more numbers will be drawn in the bottom half of the Keno grid.
- Quickpick: Randomly selects 1 to 10 numbers for you based on the number of spots you choose.
JIKA Lucky Loot
Lucky Loot is an interactive lotto-style game that requires players to pick between 1-6 balls from a total of 24.